We are a committed team of professionals in North Augusta, SC, who promise to care for you like our very own family. We serve patients in Augusta, North Augusta, Aiken, and all of the CSRA. We will strive each day to live up to the words of the Lord Jesus, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” This is our promise to you and your family.
**Important Coronavirus Plan Information**
To our patients,
The coronavirus outbreak is the most significant global public health threat since the
1918 influenza pandemic. This virus is contagious and has a high death rate for those individuals in the high-risk groups. Fortunately, this virus has a very low risk for the young and the healthy.
Also, careful social distancing and hygiene measures can greatly decrease the spread of the virus. In accordance with these facts, we have designed and implemented our current clinic plan after consultation with CDC guidelines, SC DHEC guidelines, Allergy professionals, and other local physicians.
Our first priority is to protect all those at high-risk from the coronavirus threat. Next, we
will to continue provide important allergy and asthma care for our patients as we all go through this together. Even if we ask you not to come to the office for now, we will continue to care for you via telephone. We will remain available to you all throughout this unfolding event.
- Please do not come to the office if any of the following are true about you:
- Any personal respiratory sickness within the last 14 days
- Higher risk of death from coronavirus:
a. Age greater than 60
b. You have cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, chronic
respiratory disease, diagnosed immune deficiency, or cancer
- We will implement parking lot waiting for our patients until further notice, in order to facilitate social distancing as much as possible. So, you will see one of our staff outsidethe front of our office to direct you. Please look for them and speak with them before entering the building.
- When you come to the office as a patient for an office visit or to receive shots, pleaseenter the building alone unless you are disabled and need assistance. Please, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- When you come to the office as a parent/caregiver of a pediatric patient, then only one parent/caregiver may enter with the patient. Please, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We are still accepting new patients.
- Please call our office if you have any questions or if you are sick, and we will call you back as soon as possible.
- Our phone number: 803-279-7666 press option 4
Call our office or check our Facebook page daily for updates.
OUR NEW BUILDING WILL OPEN APRIL 16TH, 2020!*
Our new location will be off Martintown Rd. at exit 1 in North Augusta
130 Allen Ct., next to North Augusta Pediatrics
CONDITIONS WE DIAGNOSE AND TREAT
Stinging Insect Allergy
Immune System Dysfuntion